Brazilian Santos Medium Roast Coffee
Story of the Roast
Elegant and smooth are the first two words used to describe this Brazilian brew. On the slightly darker side of medium, this roast is nicely balanced and works well in an automatic drip coffee maker or as a pour-over. A perfect morning awaits you with this Brazilian dream from Sau Paulo!
Like all of our coffees, this is our private label coffee roasted to perfection in California. Even better, it is available to be shipped regularly on subscription with free shipping! We have full bean or ground varieties - we recommend getting the whole beans or standard ground.
- Tasting Profile: Elegant, smooth cup with cocoa notes.
- Roast: Medium
- Variety: Catuai and Mundo Novo
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Cert / Grading: Natural
- Grower: Fazenda Santa Barbara, Soa Francisco, Santo Antonio
- Region: Parana and Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Altitude: 750 - 1050M
- Process: Puled natural and dried in the sun.