Colombian Medium Roast Coffee
This Colombian coffee is wet processed using pure mountain water and singled sourced from smallholder farms in Medellin, Colombia.
Story of the Roast
Our private label coffee roasted to perfection in California. This particular coffee is wet processed using pure mountain water and singled sourced from smallholder farms in Medellin, Colombia and is now available to be shipped directly to your home.
Even better, it is available to be shipped regularly on subscription with free shipping! We have full bean or several grinds. This is high-grade coffee with an EP-level grading which means that it is hand-sorted to remove any defective beans and foreign materials. Excelso coffee beans are large - one size down from Supremo. Typically these are a screen size of 15-16.
View additional sourcing details below or feel free to browse our additional varieties!
- Tasting Profile: Dried orange, berry, chocolate
- Roast: Medium
- Variety: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia & Typica
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Cert / Grading: EP
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Medellin
- Region: Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Altitude: 1300 - 1500M
- Process: Fully washed and dried in solar dryers to protect the coffee from rain.