Guatemalan Medium Roast Coffee
Story of the Roast
The image of the archway in central Antigua (Guatemala) to frame the Fuego volcano (one of three surrounding Antigua) is a fitting portrait for this brew. It contrasts the brightness of the town and the volcano's power in the same way the coffee's fruit notes differ from the bold chocolates.
Guatemala has long been a coffee powerhouse, and this Strictly High Bean rated brew fits the bill.
Like all of our coffees, this is our private label coffee roasted to perfection in California. Even better, it is available to be shipped regularly on subscription with free shipping! We have full bean or ground varieties - we recommend getting the whole beans or standard ground.
A bold taste for a bold morning!
- Tasting Profile: dark chocolate, bright fruit, butterscotch.
- Roast: Medium
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, & Typica
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Cert / Grading: SHB
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Antigua
- Region: Antigua, Guatemala
- Altitude: 1200 - 1600M
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.