Mexican Medium Roast Coffee
Story of the Roast
Sweet and smooth - this chocolatey, organic medium roast comes to you from the clay of southern Mexico. This coffee carries a delightful flavor and is an easy and enjoyable drink.
Like all of our coffees, this is our private label coffee roasted to perfection in California. Even better, it is available to be shipped regularly on subscription with free shipping! We have full bean or ground varieties - we recommend getting the whole beans or standard ground.
Grab a cup and start to indulge your taste buds!
- Tasting Profile: Chocolate, cinnamon, green apple.
- Roast: Medium
- Variety: Typica, Criollo, Bourbon, Mundo Novo, Caturra
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Certification/Grading: EP, Organic
- Grower: Coffee growers from Chiapas and Oaxaca
- Region: Chipias and Oaxaca, Mexico
- Altitude: 900-1000 M
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.