Nicaraguan Medium Roast Coffee
Story of the Roast
A complex Nicaraguan coffee grown at high altitudes making it Super Hard Grade (SHG) ensures a rich cup of coffee. It is perfect for your traditional drip coffee maker or as a pour over.
It is our private label coffee roasted to perfection in California.
Even better, it ships regularly on subscription with free shipping!
As with all of our coffees, full bean orders are roasted and shipped the same day. Ground beans are roasted and ground the day before shipping, then packaged and shipped the following day.
- Tasting Profile: Cocoa, floral and citrus tones
- Roast: Medium
- Variety: Yellow and Red Catuai, Catimor & Parainema
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Cert / Grading: SHG/EP
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Molino Norte
- Region: Molino Norte, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 900 - 1590M
- Process: Fully washed, fermented for 12-14 hours and then dried on patios and raised beds