Peruvian Coffee - Medium Roast, Organic
Story of the Roast
This high-altitude Peruvian coffee is smooth, with citrus-like, medium acidity adding brightness to the cup. No surprise - it comes from co-op grown and a Fair Trade, Organic bean. This cup has many complexities but is a mild, natural drink.
Like all of our coffees, this is our private label coffee roasted to perfection in California. Even better, it is shipped regularly on subscription with free shipping! We have full bean or ground varieties - we recommend getting the whole beans and roughly grind them for an expressive French Press in the morning.
- Tasting Profile: Salted caramel, silky sweet, citrus
- Roast: Medium
- Variety: Caturra, Bourpon, Catuai, Pache, & Catimor
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Cert / Grading: FT, Organic
- Grower: Cooperativa Agricola de Servicisios Norandino
- Region: Piura, Amazonas, Peru
- Altitude: 1100-1700 M
- Process: Gully washed and dried in the sun.